166. This means that we fit out actions to those of other people based on a constant mental proc
166. This means that we fit out actions to those of other people based on a constant mental process of appraisal and interpretation.
167. I would keep putting my dream to the test-even though it meant living with uncertainty and fear of failure.
168. Any attempt to trace the development from the noises babies make to their first spoken words…”
169. This self-imitation leads on to deliberate imitation of sounds made to them by other people.”
170. Psychologists take opposing views of how external rewards, from warm praise to cold cash, affect motivation and creativity.